Maribor (Slovenia) to Graz (Austria): train timetables and prices
Valid until December 2011
* Please always check the train timetables for any changes on:
- €28,40 (second class - return),
- €14,20 (second class - one way)
- first class not available
- group of six or more (per person): €20 (return ticket)
- RailPlus: €21,40 (per person-return ticket)
- Regio AS: €14 (per person-return ticket)
- Regio AS - Graz Hbf+101: €16
- City Star: €20,40 (per person-return ticket)
IC Intercity trains (surcharge for intercity trains)
EC Eurocity trains (surcharge for Eurocity trains)
Most IC and EC trains contain parent-and-children compartment.
All ICS trains: The trains provide disabled access, a telephone and a snack bar.
Copyright © 2007-2009 MARIBOR-SLOVENIA-TRAVEL-GUIDE.COM